Manager, Customer Success Team
San Francisco, California
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
As we scale from 130 people to hundreds in the next year, we are looking for a leader who wants to scale and manage our service organization.
You’ll be expected to:
- Design and manage the day-to-day operations for a 12 person account management team and prepare to scale to ~30 by EOY
- Establish, build, and centralize reporting for CSAT, response time, and business productivity
- Dive into operational workflows and unlock bottlenecks wherever possible
- Be a thought leader in scaling and building an effective, self-motivating structure for Account Managers
- Own key metrics including Broker/Client NPS, response times, and CSAT
- Take on large projects and own a very significant portion of the business
You’ll be a great fit if you are:
- Comfortable with the uncomfortable, have a high degree of autonomy, and are confident that your decisions are right for the company
- An excellent communicator with verbal and written skills to work with both internal and external stakeholders
- An experienced manager in a high-growth environment
- Analytically sound, you must be able to comfortably build tracking & report metrics
- Willing to learn the insurance industry if you don’t know it already
- A Salesforce reporting expert (comfort with other raw data sources is very much an added bonus)
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.