Senior Technical Recruiter (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Corporate – People Operations Team /
A bit about Newfront:
From the the Lloyd’s of London coffee shop to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy and society, but remains stuck in the stone age. Incumbents rely on antiquated pen-and-paper process and there's a huge opportunity to transform it through technology. At Newfront, we're building software to supercharge insurance brokers and help them deliver a delightful experience to clients.
While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people and trusted relationships matter. Newfront believes in empowering people rather than "disrupting" them. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Insurance is a 500 billion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
To fulfill this vision, we’re looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to help grow our Tech team. You'll work strategically with the management team and own full-cycle recruiting including; leading searches, delivering a best-in-class candidate experience, and employing out of the box strategies for closing candidates.
This position is open to remote candidates with Pacific Time Zone preferred. #LI-Remote
You'll be responsible for:
- Partner with hiring managers to build out and improve the recruiting process
- Create and execute on strategic plans for sourcing candidates for each role
- Track and analyze recruiting metrics and report to business leadership on a regular cadence
- Drive results for diversity & inclusion in all recruiting efforts
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a high-growth environment
- A passion to create a world-class candidate experience
- Proven ability to attract the best talent and build a diverse pipeline
- Familiarity working in a fluid, and collaborative environment
- 5+ years recruiting experience with a track record of success in high growth environments
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Optional Pet Insurance
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.