Account Maintenance Program Leader
San Francisco, California
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
As we scale from 130 people to hundreds in the next year, we are looking for driven Operations professionals who are looking to get in on the ground floor and help create the bedrock of service our organization needs. You'll manage and oversee several of our core team functions, including Certificates of Insurance, Policies & Endorsements, and Carrier Communications.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate operational process-building & streamlining abilities
- Possess strong leadership skills that motivate their team towards long-term and short-term goals
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills & the ability to work across the aisle
- Be experienced in building/designing process and streamlining workflows
- Be analytically rigorous
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills (oral and written)
You'll be a great fit if you are:
- Comfortable staffing a team and making headcount projections
- Metrics-oriented & analytical in nature
- Able to generate reports in SFDC a plus
- Customer service oriented
- Biased towards action
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- A confident spokesperson for your team and colleagues
- Comfortable with managing up and escalating issues
- Prior Business Experience (2-3 years)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior management experience of a team of 5 or more
- Experience in an output oriented work environment (high-growth startup, consulting, finance)
- Track-record in quickly mastering otherwise unknown topics
- Ability to generate reports in SFDC
- SFDC admin training
- Six Sigma or LEAN experience
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Our business is built on the idea that there are certain tasks that humans do really well and others that are better suited for computers and software.
Commercial Insurance will always be a relationship business, but we believe technology - plus best-in-class service - can empower brokers to close more business and better serve their clients.
The business is backed by top venture capital firms who would like Newfront to insure their 5,000+ portfolio companies. Our technology automates applications, renewals, certificates, endorsements, and claims. With our unique approach to the business and the ability to offer a better platform for both clients and Insurance Brokers, we are poised to become one of the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer.