Client Service Associate, Property & Casualty
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy, but it has been slow to modernize. It’s a fragmented market (where the largest player only holds a single-digit market share) that represents an enormous opportunity. At Newfront, we provide comprehensive risk management powered by advanced technology and a client-obsessed culture.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of expert advice and trusted relationships. While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry by leveraging modern technology that empowers people with information and delivers world-class service to our clients.
We’re the fastest-growing brokerage in the country because we’re built for the 21st century.
Why we're looking for someone like you:
We are looking for a driven professional to join our fast-growing organization. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at the ground floor and help build the group’s foundation to scale.
You'll be responsible for:
- Work with insurance brokers and account managers to service clients joining Newfront;
- Draft renewal materials, and assist with the coordination of renewal meetings;
- Process certificates of insurance;
- Handle general client service requests;
- Provide additional administrative support to the service teams for new and existing clients
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Relentlessly prioritizing the client experience by finding new ways to surprise and delight them. This includes excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem solving skills.
- A hustling mentality, no ask should be too small or too big, we are looking for someone who understands that small tasks have a huge impact.
- Achieving thoroughness and accuracy when completing any given task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively keeping stakeholders apprised of task status and next steps through verbal and written communication. Anticipating potential blockers or inefficiencies and addressing them proactively.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Applying and improving insurance knowledge to service client needs.
- A property and casualty broker-agent insurance license with ~1-2 years of experience at a brokerage is a plus but not necessary.
- Demonstrated efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to GSuite, Slack, Salesforce is a plus but not necessary.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.