Personal Lines Account Manager (Remote)
Account Management /
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy, but it has been slow to modernize. It’s a fragmented market (where the largest player only holds a single-digit market share) that represents an enormous opportunity. At Newfront, we provide comprehensive risk management powered by advanced technology and a client-obsessed culture.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of expert advice and trusted relationships. While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry by leveraging modern technology that empowers people with information and delivers world-class service to our clients.
We’re the fastest-growing brokerage in the country because we’re built for the 21st century.
Why we're looking for someone like you:
As we continue to scale in the next year, we are looking for experienced Personal Lines Account Managers to join our service team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining high level client relationships
- Providing a deep technical understanding of Personal lines insurance
- Working with Producers to create a service plan for each client while overseeing and managing day-to-day client relationships
- Leveraging proprietary technology on a daily basis to improve our service offering, including the automation of applications, quotes, renewals, certificates, endorsements and claims
- Working with Producers and other team members to market for quotes from various insurance carriers and wholesale brokers
- Communicating with clients and producers on the following scenarios (not limited to): Notices of Intents to cancel, policy reinstatements, payment reminders
- Preparing and executing on: Loss Policy Release Forms, Cancellation Release Forms, Evidence of Insurance, Property Inspections
- Managing policy endorsement requests
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- At least two years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in a Personal Lines Account Management
- Familiar working both online, over the phone and in person with the majority of major personal lines insurance carriers
- Understanding of general interactions needed between agency and insurance carrier
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem solving skills
- Appropriate state licensing to transact and advise on insurance
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office products and Adobe
- Willingness to learn proprietary technology
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
- Remote friendly
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.