Personal Lines Account Manager (Remote)
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
As we continue to scale in the next year, we are looking for experienced Personal Lines Account Managers to join our service team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining high level client relationships
- Providing a deep technical understanding of Personal lines insurance
- Working with Producers to create a service plan for each client while overseeing and managing day-to-day client relationships
- Leveraging proprietary technology on a daily basis to improve our service offering, including the automation of applications, quotes, renewals, certificates, endorsements and claims
- Working with Producers and other team members to market for quotes from various insurance carriers and wholesale brokers
- Communicating with clients and producers on the following scenarios (not limited to): Notices of Intents to cancel, policy reinstatements, payment reminders
- Preparing and executing on: Loss Policy Release Forms, Cancellation Release Forms, Evidence of Insurance, Property Inspections
- Managing policy endorsement requests
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- At least two years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in a Personal Lines Account Management
- Familiar working both online, over the phone and in person with the majority of major personal lines insurance carriers
- Understanding of general interactions needed between agency and insurance carrier
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem solving skills
- Appropriate state licensing to transact and advise on insurance
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office products and Adobe
- Willingness to learn proprietary technology
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Our business is built on the idea that there are certain tasks that humans do really well and others that are better suited for computers and software.
Insurance will always be a relationship business, but we believe technology - plus best-in-class service - can empower brokers to close more business and better serve their clients.
The business is backed by top venture capital firms who would like Newfront to insure their 5,000+ portfolio companies. Our technology automates applications, renewals, certificates, endorsements, and claims. With our unique approach to the business and the ability to offer a better platform for both clients and Insurance Brokers, we are poised to become one of the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer.