A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy, but it has been slow to modernize. It’s a fragmented market (where the largest player only holds a single-digit market share) that represents an enormous opportunity. At Newfront, we provide comprehensive risk management powered by advanced technology and a client-obsessed culture.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of expert advice and trusted relationships. While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry by leveraging modern technology that empowers people with information and delivers world-class service to our clients.
We’re the fastest-growing brokerage in the country because we’re built for the 21st century.
Why we're looking for someone like you:
Newfront is a tech company running inside of an insurance brokerage. We're disrupting how a $500B/year industry operates and are one of the fastest growing brokerages in California. Our ambition is to transform how insurance, and risk, are addressed in the United States, and to become an important American financial institution.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to help with scheduling, coordination of recruiting events, and ensuring a world-class candidate experience for anyone we interact with. This position is a great opportunity to join an experienced recruitment team, drive efficiency, and play a key role in helping us meet our aggressive growth plans.
- Own all setup and scheduling of interviews for Newfront candidates in a lightning-fast and efficient manner, track this data, and run reports as necessary
- Manage and arrange travel and lodging for non-local candidates
- Manage and run on-site interviews, ensuring interviewers are staying on time
- Ensure high level candidate experience above all else
- Ad-hoc administrative responsibilities
- Providing support as needed to members of the executive team, including schedule management and travel arrangements
- Meet and greet candidates and provide a welcoming experience to all!
- Calm and cool under pressure- you’re a problem solver!
- Exceptional customer service, strong organizational skills, and a real sense of urgency
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Comfortable working with teams in different office locations and promoting teamwork
- Can seamlessly adapt to a fluid work environment and priorities that can change quickly
- Past work experience in service industry or as an executive assistant, recruiting coordinator, events coordinator, etc. is a ++
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems, particularly Lever, is a ++
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees!
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.