Loss Control & Safety
San Francisco, California
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation, artificial intelligence, and superior service we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
As we scale from 150 to people to potentially thousands in the next few years, we are looking for an experienced Loss Control & Safety expert to join our team.
- Design, build out and implement Loss Control & Safety services for Newfront Insurance prospects and customers
- Determine and implement unique safety and service plans behalf of Newfront customers, which could include on-site training
- Conduct onsite assessments for Newfront prospects and customers to determine exposure and risk
- Determine Newfront preferred Loss Control vendors and work with preferred vendors to offer Loss Control services when needed
- Create tools with the Newfront product team to maximize value of Loss Control services
- Collaborate and partner with Newfront Brokers during the sales process by presenting Loss Control services
At least two years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in Loss Control & Safety across many types of industries
Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment