Business Operations (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Corporate – Business Operations Team /
At Newfront, we’re building the modern insurance experience. By relying on our strengths as an industry-leading professional operation and an industry-leading business operations and technology company, we will address and solve these challenges. We are transforming the delivery of risk management, employee experience, insurance, and retirement solutions through our tech-enabled, full-service brokerage.
Driving our ambition is a simple but powerful culture. We’ve created something special; an innovative company with a fulfilling and award-winning culture based on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the core tenets of Work, Love, and Play.
We believe in empowering people, from our clients to our team members. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, more productive employees, and more successful clients.
Our fast-growing team (ex McKinsey, Uber, Google, OpenDoor) combines the best of operations, technology, and insurance expertise to change the way brokers do business. We are looking for someone who is operationally savvy and excited to gain firsthand experience building a tech-enabled company.
Biz Ops at Newfront is a small, highly leveraged team that tackles the company's top-priority projects with direct C-suite exposure. The ideal profile is someone with 2-8 years of management consulting / startup / technology (or equivalent business generalist) expertise. If you are ambitious, a fast learner, and exceptional at tackling ambiguous problems, we'd love to meet you!
This position is open to remote candidates in the United States with Pacific Time Zone preferred. #LI-Remote
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading company and department-level strategy & planning processes
- Designing and owning cross-functional strategic initiatives
- Identifying workflow improvements and standing up new operational processes
- Building analytics to surface insights and enable data-driven decision making
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 2-8 years of management consulting, biz ops, or equivalent business generalist experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply structure to complex problems
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of driving impact at prior companies (startup experience preferred, but not a must)
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.