Business Operations (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Business Operations /
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy, but it has been slow to modernize. It’s a fragmented market (where the largest player only holds a single-digit market share) that represents an enormous opportunity. At Newfront, we provide comprehensive risk management powered by advanced technology and a client-obsessed culture.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of expert advice and trusted relationships. While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry by leveraging modern technology that empowers people with information and delivers world-class service to our clients.
We’re the fastest-growing brokerage in the country because we’re built for the 21st century.
Why we're looking for someone like you:
Our fast-growing team (ex McKinsey, Uber, Google, OpenDoor) combines the best of operations, technology, and insurance expertise to change the way brokers do business. We are looking for someone who is operationally savvy and excited to gain firsthand experience building a tech-enabled company.
Biz Ops at Newfront is a small, highly leveraged team that tackles the company's top-priority projects with direct C-suite exposure. The ideal profile is someone with 2-3 years of management consulting (or equivalent business generalist) expertise. If you are ambitious, a fast learner, and exceptional at tackling ambiguous problems, we'd love to meet you!
This position is open to remote candidates with Pacific Time Zone preferred. #LI-Remote
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and owning cross-functional strategic initiatives to drive retention and NPS
- Identifying workflow improvements and standing up new operational processes
- Building analytics to surface insights and enable data-driven decision making
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 2-3 years of management consulting, biz ops, or equivalent business generalist experience
- Ability to learn quickly and apply structure to complex problems
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of driving impact at prior companies (startup experience preferred, but not a must)
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.