Operations Support Specialist
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
As we scale from 130 people to hundreds in the next year, we are looking for driven Operations professionals who are looking to get in on the ground floor and help create the bedrock of service our organization needs. You'll be helping us take Newfront's internal processes and customer service to the next level!
You'll be responsible for:
- Resolving daily business needs on behalf of our Account Managers, Producers, and Clients
- Leveraging technology on a daily basis to improve our service offering
- Documenting and improving workflows
- Being the subject matter expert for best practices internally and externally
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- A hustling mentality, no ask should be too small or too big, we are looking for someone who understands that small tasks have a huge impact
- Project management experience & advanced organizational skills - the ability to coordinate many moving parts and communicate on a high level with leadership and other stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem solving skills
- A coaching mindset - you love partnering up and helping others get on the same page
- Independently motivated - you find problems and tie them into business priorities
- Experience building efficient processes that scale with a growing organization
- Comfort and understanding of using data for customer-driven decisions
- Demonstrated efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to GSuite, Slack, Salesforce is a plus but not necessary
- You do not need to be licensed in insurance for this job
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Our business is built on the idea that there are certain tasks that humans do really well and others that are better suited for computers and software.
Commercial Insurance will always be a relationship business, but we believe technology - plus best-in-class service - can empower brokers to close more business and better serve their clients.
The business is backed by top venture capital firms who would like Newfront to insure their 5,000+ portfolio companies. Our technology automates applications, renewals, certificates, endorsements, and claims. With our unique approach to the business and the ability to offer a better platform for both clients and Insurance Brokers, we are poised to become one of the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer.