Commercial Lines Account Manager (Remote)
Remote - California /
Property & Casualty – Commercial Risk Team /
At Newfront, we’re building the modern insurance experience. By relying on our strengths as an industry-leading professional operation and an industry-leading business operations and technology company, we will address and solve these challenges. We are transforming the delivery of risk management, employee experience, insurance, and retirement solutions through our tech-enabled, full-service brokerage.
Driving our ambition is a simple but powerful culture. We’ve created something special; an innovative company with a fulfilling and award-winning culture based on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the core tenets of Work, Love, and Play.
We believe in empowering people, from our clients to our team members. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, more productive employees, and more successful clients.
As we continue to scale in the next year, we are looking for experienced Account Managers to join our service team.
Newfront is open to hiring the right talent anywhere in the United States of America.
This position is open to remote candidates with Pacific Time Zone preferred. #LI-Remote
We are a "remote first" company and have a generous ergonomic stipend in addition to standard remote equipment - laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse. After the pandemic, some periodic travel may be required.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining high level client relationships
- Providing a deep technical understanding of Commercial Property & Casualty lines of coverage
- Working with Producers to create a service plan for each client while overseeing and managing day-to-day client relationships
- Leveraging proprietary technology on a daily basis to improve our service offering, including the automation of applications, quotes, renewals, certificates, endorsements and claims
- Working with Producers to help convert and "BOR" new business
- Working with Producers and other team members to market for quotes from various insurance carriers and wholesale brokers
- Understanding client insurance and risk management objectives and critically analyzing and comparing plans to determine suitability
- Acting as liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve escalated complex service issues that require policy interpretation and experience-based judgment to resolve
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- A passion for providing amazing experience
- A constant desire to go above and beyond for clients
- At least two years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in a Commercial Lines Account Manager role focused on P&C lines of coverage within an insurance brokerage firm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem solving skills
- Appropriate state licensing to transact and advise on insurance
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office products and Adobe
- Willingness to learn proprietary technology
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.