United States (Remote) /
Property & Casualty – Newfront Property & Casualty Team /
This is a hybrid/remote role (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations.
Insurance is a trillion dollar market that is fundamental to society, yet it has not modernized — until now.
Newfront is building the modern insurance experience.
We've reimagined the experience for clients, prospects, and employees, altering the way people create, understand, select, transact, and use insurance. We're changing the approach so that it starts and ends with the client, not the product, and empowering people for moments that matter.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of insurance experts. We're a technology-driven company with DE&I in our DNA and strong values; we believe people matter most.
Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry, while instilling a high performance culture in combination with living our Work, Love, Play ethos each day. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, and more productive employees, and more successful clients.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for coordinating the internal service process for assigned commercial property and casualty clients in a new, industry-changing brokerage.
FROM THE TEAM: The Small Business Unit is looking for a client-focused, detail-oriented, and ambitious person to join our team. We are fast-paced, technology-driven, and service-oriented. We are highly motivated, inclusive of everyone, and open to new ideas. A successful candidate will have strong communications skills and be able to partner with the Account Managers, Account Executives, and Producers. Each client presents different opportunities to provide unique services. We are looking for a partner who is organized, skilled at problem-solving, and juggling competing priorities. Newfront and this team believe in accountability and are in this together – we work together to see the big picture and get the job done and are not afraid to have fun while doing so!
This position is an hourly, non-exempt, and full-time position. This position is located in any of Newfront's offices, with the option of a hybrid remote schedule or fully remote. This position will report to the Sr. Account Executive. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Manage successful outsourcing of workflows including, but not limited to, certificates of insurance, auto identification cards, policy checking, and MVRs.
- Prepare and review client communications and deliverables.
- Manage certificate of insurance process, if necessary.
- Prepare, process, and distribute endorsements and invoices.
- Monitor and resolve billing discrepancies and perform reconciliations.
- Execute consistent and accurate data and information entry and maintenance in various systems including AMS, SharePoint, etc.
- Execute consistent and accurate database and document management processes and workflows.
- Coordinate and own the renewal process workflow for successful, timely execution.
- Minimum of 1 year of brokerage experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in a comparable and/or relevant work environment.
- Solid communication skills: writing and presentation preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, and work independently to solve problems.
- Works well with others in a fast paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues.
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond to client and team needs.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to learn and adopt and train use of technology systems and software applications.
- Ability to review internal/external deliverables to ensure accuracy.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Commercial insurance experience preferred.
Required Required Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Property and Casualty Insurance License (required or completed within 3 months of start date).
The pay range for this position in California, Washington, Colorado and New York at commencement of employment is expected to be between $55,400 and $83,200/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.