Senior Account Coordinator
United States (Remote) /
Property & Casualty – Commercial Risk Team /
This is a hybrid/remote role (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations.
Insurance is a trillion dollar market that is fundamental to society, yet it has not modernized — until now.
Newfront is building the modern insurance experience.
We've reimagined the experience for clients, prospects, and employees, altering the way people create, understand, select, transact, and use insurance. We're changing the approach so that it starts and ends with the client, not the product, and empowering people for moments that matter.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of insurance experts. We're a technology-driven company with DE&I in our DNA and strong values; we believe people matter most.
Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry, while instilling a high performance culture in combination with living our Work, Love, Play ethos each day. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, and more productive employees, and more successful clients.
This position is responsible for coordinating the internal service process for assigned commercial property and casualty clients in a new, industry-changing brokerage.
Come join Newfront’s Commercial Risk Unit! We are a smart, dynamic, and fun-loving group privileged to be working with some of the most innovative companies across the world. We provide risk management guidance to companies across multiple industries...There’s something new every day! We promote from within whenever possible and are committed to the professional development of our team members, providing time and funding for courses and seminars. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
This position is an hourly, non-exempt, and full-time position and will be reporting to the CRU 1 Account Coordinator Cohort Manager/Account Executive. This is a Hybrid/Remote role (within the USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Learn our proprietary agency management system (Dash) and manage all workflows in the new and continually developing platform.
- Contribute product suggestions and feedback to the service and technology teams while working in Dash.
- Responsible for solely managing up to five (5) client customers.
- Supporting and partnering with Account Managers/Account Executives and providing service with direct and regular client contact for 60-90 clients.
- Prepare and review client communications and deliverables.
- Independently manage the endorsement process.
- Manage successful outsourcing of workflows including, but not limited to, certificates of insurance, auto identification cards, policy checking, loss runs and MVRs.
- Manage certificate of insurance process.
- Prepare, process and distribute endorsements and invoices.
- Monitor and resolve billing discrepancies and perform reconciliations.
- Execute consistent and accurate data and information entry and maintenance in various systems including Dash, PandaDocs and Indio.
- Execute consistent and accurate database and document management processes and workflows.
- Coordinate and own the pre-renewal and renewal wrap-up process for successful, timely execution.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of client deliverables.
- Contribute to training of newer hires.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of brokerage experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in a comparable and/or relevant work environment.
- Solid communication skills: writing and presentation preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, and work independently to solve problems.
- Works well with others in a fast paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues.
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond to client and team needs.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to learn and adopt and train use of technology systems and software applications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to screen details and identify potential discrepancies.
- Ability to review internal/external deliverables to ensure accuracy.
- Basic project management skills and systems knowledge.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Commercial insurance experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.) or Google equivalents.
Required Required Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Property and Casualty Insurance License (required or completed within 3 months of start date).