San Francisco, California
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
About the position:
Operations spans as the largest team at Newfront. As we maintain our growth trajectory, we are looking for a driven operations generalist to join our team. From creating a simple report and rectifying data errors or deep-diving into the inner workings of operations, finding inefficiencies, and working with various company stakeholders to build new processes and procedures from the ground up, you'll work on projects small and large. We’re looking for someone ready to tackle a fast-paced ambiguous environment, take ownership of their projects and massively help a team evolve from where it is today to where it needs to be tomorrow.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with our operations teams to scope and own cross-functional projects
- Leverage our proprietary system and Salesforce to track and monitor the status of business
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to plan, build, and implement
- Owning internal processes across the client journey
- Acting as an internal consultant with your teammates
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- A hustling mentality, no ask should be too small or too big, we are looking for someone who understands that small tasks have a huge impact
- Ability to tear down and build processes from the ground up
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A technical perspective when it comes to problem solving and issue identification
- Metrics-orientation & analytical in nature (Ability to generate reports in SFDC preferable)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the unknown
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Our business is built on the idea that there are certain tasks that humans do really well and others that are better suited for computers and software.
Commercial Insurance will always be a relationship business, but we believe technology - plus best-in-class service - can empower brokers to close more business and better serve their clients.
The business is backed by top venture capital firms who would like Newfront to insure their 5,000+ portfolio companies. Our technology automates applications, renewals, certificates, endorsements, and claims. With our unique approach to the business and the ability to offer a better platform for both clients and Insurance Brokers, we are poised to become one of the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer.