San Francisco, California
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork. Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
Newfront believes in empowering people rather than ‘disrupting’ them. In applying this belief, we’ve taken off like a rocket, seeing exponential growth across all key metrics.
As the IT Manager at Newfront, you will build our IT processes and infrastructure from the ground up. You will ensure that our employees, candidates, and other office visitors have a world-class experience working with technology. You will define and automate processes to ensure our team has access to the resources they need while keeping all information properly secured.
You will also be an important part of the employee lifecycle for everyone at Newfront, including during onboarding and offboarding. You will administer all systems used by the team internally and work closely with 3rd-party vendors used for IT infrastructure.
🎥 To learn more about working at Newfront, check out our recent video: Engineering at Newfront.
Who we're looking for:
- You empower others to get their work done and take every request seriously with a customer service attitude
- You are clear and concise with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a driven problem-solver and find a way to get the job done with a reasonable budget
- You are detailed and organized
Some of the tools we use:
- G-Suite (including 2FA)
- Microsoft Intune and Addigy for MDM
- Truly Wireless
- 5+ years of IT experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience managing G-Suite
- Experience managing internal Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks
- Experience managing user directories, SSO, and 2FA
- Experience with hardware procurement and budget management
- Experience managing OS X and Windows environments
- Ability to lift 20 pounds and configure under-desk cables as needed, including frequent bending, reaching, and kneeling
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re interested in learning more, email our CTO at firstname.lastname@example.org.