Sales Demand Generation Lead
San Francisco, California
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building a modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. The hiring of each broker represents hundreds of thousands (and often millions) of dollars to Newfront in recurring revenue. Many fundamental strategies from the world of tech have never been applied to this industry, and we apply expertise and technology from the startup ecosystem to create generate interest within this broker community.
We are looking for a demand generation professional to build the prospecting experience, test unique channels of outreach (sending wine, handwritten cards, events, more), and deliver a modern sales message to high value "opportunities worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
We optimize for smart and driven people over years of experience in a given role.
Strategic Growth at Newfront
The Strategic Growth team supercharges our acquisition of commercial insurance brokers.
You will work with the Head of Strategic Growth to build thoughtful acquisition channels that deliver leads to our closing team of "recruiters" who function more like enterprise sales reps. There is a clear path to career progression.
You will have access to a number of data tools to build high quality prospect lists, campaigns usually start with a drip email campaign. You will use channels such as direct-mail, voicemails, handwritten notes, physical gifts, and in-person broker meetings to reach prospects. You will constantly experiment with new channels and build the playbook for future hires.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- An organized approach to your work
- Experience in executing best in-class marketing processes
- Empathy for the customer journey
- Don't require micro-management to finish tasks and know when to ask for help
- A hustling mentality, no ask should be too small or too big, we are looking for someone who understands that small tasks have a huge impact
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as problem solving skills
- Want serious career progression and learning in a fast growing organization
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program