Account Manager - Aviation
United States (Remote) /
Property & Casualty – Aviation Team /
Insurance is a trillion dollar market that is fundamental to society, yet it has not modernized — until now.
Newfront is building the modern insurance experience.
We've reimagined the experience for clients, prospects, and employees, altering the way people create, understand, select, transact, and use insurance. We're changing the approach so that it starts and ends with the client, not the product, and empowering people for moments that matter.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of insurance experts. We're a technology-driven company with DE&I in our DNA and strong values; we believe people matter most.
Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry, while instilling a high performance culture in combination with living our Work, Love, Play ethos each day. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, and more productive employees, and more successful clients.
We offer onsite/hybrid/remote roles (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations.
We are looking for an organized and consistent candidate who can fit into a small office environment, and support a team of brokers. Our clients offer a steady flow of information that requires attention to detail and accuracy. This role will be reporting to the SVP, Aviation & Aerospace.
This position is a salaried, exempt and full-time role. This is a US based hybrid/remote role with the option to work from any of Newfront’s office locations. A hybrid schedule in Newfront's office in Sausalito, CA with the Aviation team is preferred. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Assist clients and work directly with the underwriter and insured throughout the application, renewal and enrollment process.
- Develop materials for client proposals, presentations, and certificates of insurance.
- Work with insurance brokers and account managers to service clients joining Newfront.
- Draft renewal materials and assist with the coordination of renewal meetings.
- Process certificates of insurance.
- Handle general client service requests.
- Provide additional administrative support to the service teams for new and existing clients.
- Leverage proprietary technology on a daily basis to improve our service offering.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of brokerage experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in a comparable and/or relevant work environment.
- Excellent communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Excellent customer service skills, professionalism and tact.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, solve problems and offer solutions.
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Ability to train, delegate, provide oversight and give feedback.
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond to client and team needs.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technology systems and software applications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to screen details and identify potential discrepancies.
- Ability to review internal/external deliverables to ensure accuracy.
- Project maintenance skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Aviation insurance experience is preferred.
- Underwriter and/or carrier experience a plus.
Required Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Property and Casualty Insurance license required.
At Newfront, we are committed to hiring diverse talent and supporting an inclusive workplace environment. If you are excited about a role at Newfront but feel you’re missing a few of the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply and tell us about yourself. You may just be the next Newfront team member that we are looking for!
Newfront is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Diversity is in our DNA and we believe that creating an inclusive workplace elevates the value we are able to bring to our customers and employees alike. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.