FP&A Sr. Manager
San Francisco, California
Insurance is a $500B market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for accounting and finance leaders to get in on the ground floor and help create the bedrock of service our organization needs.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience in Finance working at a startup, insurance company, or in banking. You’ll be expected to help build a world class Finance team that can deliver not only timely and accurate financial information, but also meet the day-to-day operational challenges associated with rapid growth. This role reports to the Head of Finance and will have substantial exposure to the leadership team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Being the absolute expert on all of the financial metrics and unit economics of our business
- Being a trusted source and point-of-contact for the leadership team on our business performance, and assist them with managing their budgets
- Developing finance-led viewpoints on the efficiency of large strategic initiatives across the business
- Leading planning cycles with senior management and the board and building out best-in-class regular reporting packages
- Support key initiatives including financing rounds
- Supporting the build-out of a fantastic team to support the company’s growth.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 6+ years of experience in accounting, financial, or analytical roles
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance and experience preferred but not required
- Experience in effective financial systems design (Netsuite), integrations, and implementation are all plusses
- Strong communication skills; experience in effectively presenting key data to senior management
- Strong sense of ownership, organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Our business is built on the idea that there are certain tasks that humans do really well and others that are better suited for computers and software.
Commercial Insurance will always be a relationship business, but we believe technology - plus best-in-class service - can empower brokers to close more business and better serve their clients.
The business is backed by top venture capital firms who would like Newfront to insure their 5,000+ portfolio companies. Our technology automates applications, renewals, certificates, endorsements, and claims. With our unique approach to the business and the ability to offer a better platform for both clients and Insurance Brokers, we are poised to become one of the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer.