Property and Casualty Claims Administrator
San Francisco, California
We are looking for a Property and Casualty Claims Administrator with experience in Commercial and Personal lines claims. This role provides front line administrative support to our internal and external clients. Expectations include managing the interaction and communication with clients, Producers, and claims professionals. Your current skill set should include functional experience in claims handling from FNOL to resolution, clear and effective communication, and the ability to get things done with minimal direction but achieve specific goals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, preparing and reporting initial loss notices in compliance with carrier, client, and company guidelines, best practices, and statutory regulations.
- Review current claims for data input accuracy and provide claims status updates.
- Serve as the key claims contact for internal clients.
- Actively participate as an integral component of the team charged with the design and development of client and industry specific programs.
- Work with multiple teams to improve processes and procedures to ensure outstanding service delivery.
You'll be a great fit if you have/are:
- Multi-line commercial and/or personal claims experience, including FNOL, loss run reconciliation, and projects to improve claims handling process efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects, programs, and services.
- Agility to run with ambiguity.
- P&C licensing preferred
Our business is built on the idea that there are certain tasks that humans do really well and others that are better suited for computers and software.
Commercial Insurance will always be a relationship business, but we believe technology - plus best-in-class service - can empower brokers to close more business and better serve their clients.
The business is backed by top venture capital firms who would like Newfront to insure their 5,000+ portfolio companies. Our technology automates applications, renewals, certificates, endorsements, and claims. With our unique approach to the business and the ability to offer a better platform for both clients and Insurance Brokers, we are poised to become one of the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer.