Director, Customer Success and Sacramento Office Leader
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy and society but is generally slow, archaic, and filled with paperwork.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients. Our singular mission is to create the future of work for this massive industry.
Newfront scales by hiring brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
As we build our team in Sacramento we are looking for our first manager to help us get there. Ideally you have a service or inside sales background, with a high degree of responsibility and a desire to constantly go above and beyond the call of duty.
You’ll be expected to:
- Manage AMs in the Sacramento office and help build structure to allow us to grow there
- Act as the leader of the Sacramento office responsible for managing the AM business unit as well as being a supervisor of other teams and a management liaison
- Create and maintain a solid communication and information flow between SAC and SF
- Dive into operational workflows and unlock bottlenecks wherever possible
- Be a thought leader in scaling and building an effective, self-motivating structure for Account Managers
- Own key metrics including Broker/Client NPS, response times, and CSAT
- Take on large projects and own a very significant portion of the business
You’ll be a great fit if you are:
- Comfortable with the uncomfortable, have a high degree of autonomy, and are confident that your decisions are right for the company
- An excellent communicator with verbal and written skills to work with both internal and external stakeholders
- An experienced manager in a high-growth environment
- Analytically sound, you must be able to comfortably build tracking & report metrics
- Willing to learn the insurance industry if you don’t know it already
- A Salesforce reporting expert (comfort with other raw data sources is very much an added bonus)
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.