Product Trainer, Property & Casualty Team
United States (Remote) /
Corporate – People Operations Team /
This is a hybrid/remote role (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront's office locations.
Insurance is a trillion dollar market that is fundamental to society, yet it has not modernized — until now.
Newfront is building the modern insurance experience.
We've reimagined the experience for clients, prospects, and employees, altering the way people create, understand, select, transact, and use insurance. We're changing the approach so that it starts and ends with the client, not the product, and empowering people for moments that matter.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of insurance experts. We're a technology-driven company with DE&I in our DNA and strong values; we believe people matter most.
Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry, while instilling a high performance culture in combination with living our Work, Love, Play ethos each day. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, and more productive employees, and more successful clients.
A product trainer for property and casualty teams is responsible for developing and delivering training programs that help service team members understand and support property and casualty insurance products. They work closely with product managers, service team leaders, and other stakeholders to identify the skills and knowledge that service team members need to be successful, and then create and deliver training programs that help them achieve those goals.
This position is a salaried, exempt full-time role. This is a US Remote based role, with the option to work from any of Newfront’s offices.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Collaborating with product managers, service team leaders, and other stakeholders to identify training needs and develop training programs for property and casualty insurance products and technology
- Delivering training sessions to property and casualty teams (sales, service, shared services, and service operations) using a variety of methods such as lectures, workshops, and online courses.
- Developing and maintaining training materials, including presentations, handouts, and online resources, focused on property and casualty insurance products.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and making recommendations for improvement.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in training for supporting property and casualty insurance products.
- Providing ongoing coaching and support to service team members to help them apply their new skills and knowledge on the job.
- Providing ongoing training for existing team members on products and features.
- Minimum of 2 years of strong background in training and development in a corporate setting.
- Familiarity with the insurance industry; property and casualty, brokerages, client services.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in property and casualty, preferably in the insurance brokerage industry.
- Knowledgeable about property and casualty insurance products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with change management practices and behaviors.
- Experience with e-learning software is a plus (we use Articulate 360 and Cornerstone)
At Newfront, we are committed to hiring diverse talent and supporting an inclusive workplace environment. If you are excited about a role at Newfront but feel you’re missing a few of the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply and tell us about yourself. You may just be the next Newfront team member that we are looking for!
Newfront is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Diversity is in our DNA and we believe that creating an inclusive workplace elevates the value we are able to bring to our customers and employees alike. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
The pay range for this position in California, Washington, Colorado and New York at commencement of employment is expected to be between $96,500 and $144,700/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.