Senior Salesforce Administrator
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy, but it has been slow to modernize. It’s a fragmented market (where the largest player only holds a single-digit market share) that represents an enormous opportunity. At Newfront, we provide comprehensive risk management powered by advanced technology and a client-obsessed culture.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of expert advice and trusted relationships. While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry by leveraging modern technology that empowers people with information and delivers world-class service to our clients.
We’re the fastest-growing brokerage in the country because we’re built for the 21st century.
Why we're looking for someone like you:
As we continue to scale our team, we are looking for our first Senior Salesforce Administrator to own the growth, optimization, and maintenance of our Salesforce environment. In this role, you will be the primary owner of one of the core systems as we work to revolutionize the insurance industry through technology, and you will be able to shape how we as a company use Salesforce. Your work will affect the day-to-day workflows of our entire client service team (and more) and have a major impact on the way we interact with our rapidly growing customer base.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to quickly move between working at a high-level development on our overall Salesforce strategy and getting into the details. You will work closely with operators to understand their pain points and proactively identify and solve various issues that arise. You will also need to prioritize issues based on business need, and move quickly to address the ones that have the highest impact. You will need to independently and cross-functionally manage projects that touch multiple teams.
- Be the primary system administrator, managing day-to-day configuration, maintenance, user support, and improvement of our Salesforce environment
- Help to architect our Salesforce environment to scale as we grow 2x in the next year
- Create a roadmap and deployment plan for improvements, balancing a need for speed and long-term best practices
- Own defining, improving, and automating core operational processes (e.g., case routing, process automation, email notifications) to deliver a better operator and client experience
- In conjunction with our analytics team, assist with building reports and dashboards
You'll be a great if you have:
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- 3+ years of Salesforce Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- Mastery of core Salesforce functions, including: custom objects & fields, data validation, workflows, process builder, 3rd party integrations, user provisioning & management, email templates
- Experience working with operators to design scalable and robust processes
- Experience developing and prioritizing a roadmap
Nice to haves
- Experience in the insurance industry (bonus points for P&C insurance)
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
- Apex development experience
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.