Broker Onboarding Executive
San Francisco, California
Insurance is a half trillion dollar market that plays a foundational role in our economy.
Newfront is building the modern insurance brokerage. We leverage technology to simplify the selling process for brokers and the buying process for clients.
Newfront scales by hiring insurance brokers who join with their book of business. Through automation and artificial intelligence, we eliminate paperwork and pay brokers a higher split of their commission revenue. We represent a paradigm shift in the industry and a career path for tens of thousands of brokers.
In order to facilitate every broker's success in their first months at Newfront, we are hiring an operations and customer success generalist capable of owning the end-to-end experience of broker enablement.
This cross-functional role touches every part of the org, providing the opportunity to work with and learn from all the amazing people working at Newfront. When not onboarding a broker, you may be spending your days: having in-depth discussions with the Broker Ops and Insurance Teams strategizing on winning your brokers clients; working with Product and Dev on providing input for what should be built in the dashboard; troubleshooting issues and building out processes with our Ops Specialist and Account Management teams; and assisting our Strategic Growth team in bringing a Broker across the line to sign with Newfront.
You'll be responsible for enabling new Newfront brokers by:
- Creating an comprehensive, multi-day onboarding experience
- Training brokers on the Newfront technology, systems and processes
- Running client outreach and marketing campaigns in partnership with our brokers
- Owning critical business KPIs including broker's revenue generation in their first quarter, broker NPS and satisfaction, etc.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to our broker community
- Ability to motivate and coach brokers towards revenue goals
- Orientation towards metrics and data-driven process improvements
- Capacity to learn/retain relevant insurance industry knowledge
- Experience wearing multiple hats and operating in an ambiguous environment
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.