Client Service Associate, Employee Benefits (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Employee Benefits /
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy, but it has been slow to modernize. It’s a fragmented market (where the largest player only holds a single-digit market share) that represents an enormous opportunity. At Newfront, we provide comprehensive risk management powered by advanced technology and a client-obsessed culture.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of expert advice and trusted relationships. While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry by leveraging modern technology that empowers people with information and delivers world-class service to our clients.
We’re the fastest-growing brokerage in the country because we’re built for the 21st century.
Why we're looking for someone like you:
We are looking for a driven insurance professional looking to join our fast-growing employee benefits organization. This is an exciting opportunity to join the employee benefits team at the ground floor and help build the group’s foundation to scale.
This position is open to candidates located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with insurance brokers and benefits consultants to service clients joining Newfront
- Handle eligibility and client service requests;
- Process BORs, data entry, update internal systems and client/employee portals as necessary;
- Collect commission statements and prepare invoices, as necessary;
- Assist with the resolution of client and employee issues regarding bill discrepancies, claims issues, etc;
- Provide additional administrative support to the service teams for new and existing clients;
- Draft open enrollment and renewal materials, and assist with the coordination of open enrollment meetings;
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- A health & life insurance license with ~1-2 years of experience at a benefits brokerage
- A hustling mentality, no ask should be too small or too big, we are looking for someone who understands that small tasks have a huge impact
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to GSuite, Slack, Salesforce is a plus but not necessary
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.