Client Service Associate, Employee Benefits (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Employee Benefits – Employee Benefits Team /
At Newfront, we’re building the modern insurance experience. By relying on our strengths as an industry-leading professional operation and an industry-leading business operations and technology company, we will address and solve these challenges. We are transforming the delivery of risk management, employee experience, insurance, and retirement solutions through our tech-enabled, full-service brokerage.
Driving our ambition is a simple but powerful culture. We’ve created something special; an innovative company with a fulfilling and award-winning culture based on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the core tenets of Work, Love, and Play.
We believe in empowering people, from our clients to our team members. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, more productive employees, and more successful clients.
We are looking for a driven insurance professional looking to join our fast-growing employee benefits organization. This is an exciting opportunity to join the employee benefits team at the ground floor and help build the group’s foundation to scale.
This position is open to candidates located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with insurance brokers and benefits consultants to service clients joining Newfront
- Handle eligibility and client service requests;
- Process BORs, data entry, update internal systems and client/employee portals as necessary;
- Collect commission statements and prepare invoices, as necessary;
- Assist with the resolution of client and employee issues regarding bill discrepancies, claims issues, etc;
- Provide additional administrative support to the service teams for new and existing clients;
- Draft open enrollment and renewal materials, and assist with the coordination of open enrollment meetings;
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- A health & life insurance license with ~1-2 years of experience at a benefits brokerage
- A hustling mentality, no ask should be too small or too big, we are looking for someone who understands that small tasks have a huge impact
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated efficiency with computer systems and software, including but not limited to GSuite, Slack, Salesforce is a plus but not necessary
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.