Strategic Growth Associate
San Francisco, California
Are you looking to develop your career inside of a high-growth startup? And to be the driver of the company's core strategic initiatives? Newfront is looking for high-energy professionals with high EQ and excellent written and conversational communication skills. The Strategic Growth Associate is the first point of contact for our prospects, engaging with high value insurance brokers and creating excitement, interest, and a desire to continue learning more about Newfront's incredible story.
The insurance industry has changed very little in the past century and has largely been left untouched by technology, innovation, or new perspectives. Newfront is a startup, and our approach to this half-a-trillion dollar market is so exciting to brokers that after only two years we are the fastest growing insurance brokerage in the country.
You are a self-starter with a track record of success. You're comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, take ownership over your projects and have a healthy competitive streak. You're articulate, persuasive and eager to contribute in meaningful ways to the growth of a national brand. Newfront has grown to 250+ employees in two years, and Strategic Growth is the team driving the company's overall success!
What You'll Do:
- Generate new business opportunities to drive our annual strategic objectives.
- Identify and prospect candidates who will help Newfront achieve our ambitious growth projections.
- Lay the foundation for a strong recruiting experience by serving as a excellent brand ambassador while calling and emailing and visiting candidates.
- Work in close partnership with Strategic Growth Managers to devise effective recruiting strategies.
- Leverage a variety of recruiting and sourcing tactics, including but not limited to: Cold Calling, Social Media, and Networking to generate referrals.
- Successfully complete recruiting presentations as well as gather valuable information in order to determine if a candidate is qualified.
- Meet or exceed monthly quotas.
Who You Are:
- An independent self-starter able to develop strong relationships with strangers.
- 2+ years of sales recruiting experience preferred, with a focus on passive candidate recruitment.
- Or, 2+ years of consultative sales experience with exceptional persuasive skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attitude and positive energy.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
Our business is built on the idea that there are certain tasks that humans do really well and others that are better suited for computers and software.
Commercial Insurance will always be a relationship business, but we believe technology - plus best-in-class service - can empower brokers to close more business and better serve their clients.
The business is backed by top venture capital firms who would like Newfront to insure their 5,000+ portfolio companies. Our technology automates applications, certificates, endorsements, and more. With our unique approach to the business and the ability to offer a better platform for both clients and Insurance Brokers, we are poised to become one of the top insurance brokerages in the world.
Newfront is an equal opportunity employer.