Social Media Management Internship
Newton School – Internship /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
- Ideate, manage and execute campaigns on social media platforms(Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter)
- Ensure brand coherence and strict adherence to brand guidelines on such platforms
- Drive engagement across Newton School Social Media sites
- Establish KPIs for measuring content performance and report at a weekly & monthly cadence
- Create low-touch programs to promote content across channels, with a key emphasis on social media channels
- Understand impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize accordingly
- Responsible for managing ORM(online reputation management) of the site
- Responsible for lead generation through social media platforms
- Solid and ongoing understanding of appropriate third party tools, and ability to integrate these tools
- Impressive client communication skills, written and verbal - appropriate to level of recipient understands
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong digital marketing experience would be preferred
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!