Talent Acquisition Intern
Newton School – Internship /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
As TA Intern you will be assisting and coordinating the operations of the department and will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of department through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Stipend: 4k + 2k (performance based variable)
- Making calls and aligning the potential candidates for interviews.
- Sourcing and screening profiles of the applicants.
- Email coordination and interview scheduling for the hiring managers.
- Maintaining databases and streamlining the process flows.
- Willing to devote 7-8 hrs for work.
- Proficiency in Excel. Proficiency in English and Hindi (Spoken & Written).
- Willing to make calls and be responsible for communication as and when necessary
- Final year students with interest to work in HR vertical can also apply.
- Willing to work with startups.(6 days working)
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!