Newton School – Founder's Office /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements. Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings .Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role. Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)Excellent verbal and written communications skills
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Has a tremendous sense of ownership.
- Bias for action and ready to get hands dirty.
- Ability to work across different teams. Has the ability to break down big problems into smaller chunks.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving capabilities.
- Always ready to push the boundaries.
OUR WAY OF WORKING:
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow.
- High transparency in decision making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- Market Competitive salary.
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!