Newton School – Training /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
We are looking for a Sales Trainer to design and deliver educational programs for our sales teams. For this role, you will work closely with our sales team to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity. Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement.
- Determining training needs by communicating with sales team members; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Audit calls regularly and present reports of the performance to the sales team head.
- Monitor sales objectives and results.
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role.
- Experience in a sales position is a plus. Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning,
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms. Excellent organizational skills. Solid communication and presentation abilities.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Has a tremendous sense of ownership.
- Bias for action and ready to get hands dirty.
- Ability to work across different teams.
- Has the ability to break down big problems into smaller chunks.
- Has analytical thinking, problem solving capabilities.
- Always ready to push the boundaries.
OUR WAY OF WORKING
- High transparency in decision making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- Market Competitive salary
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!