Tech Course Instructor
Newton School – Training /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
We are looking for a full-time Full Stack (MERN) Instructors possessing a passion in teaching.
Responsibilities and skills required-
- To teach 3 hours dedicatedly (8-11 pm, Mon to Fri)
- Must be highly dedicated and passionate to teach and help students learn the course using real life examples and ready to build their practical knowledge via live online classes.
- Must be able to take the initiative to frame and and simplify the course structure.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- Must have an “Ideate, Implement and learn” attitude.
- Should possess good communication skills, pleasant personality and high initiative.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, self-driven and willing to work extra mile.
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!