Newton School – Product /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
The candidate in this role will be responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- 1-3 years of work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!