Inside Sales Representative ( B2B sales )
Newton School – Placements /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Should be willing to make calls to cold and warm leads.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts.
- Report and present Inside Sales progress and updates
- Manage email and telephonic communication with prospective clients
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products, industry trends, and competition.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Should have / be willing to create a wide networking base across budding and established Tech based organisations for Business Development.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing (Digital) team in planning for campaigns
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Min 1-5 years' quota carrying sales experience.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Should have professional proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Fluency in any local language will be given preference.
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual with enthusiasm to learn and pursue a career in sales.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Has a tremendous sense of ownership.
- Bias for action and ready to get hands dirty.
- Ability to work across different teams.
- Has the ability to break down big problems into smaller chunks.
- Has analytical thinking, problem solving capabilities.
- Always ready to push the boundaries.
OUR WAY OF WORKING :
An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. High transparency in decision making.
High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
Market Competitive salary.
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!