Talent Acquisition Executive
Newton School – HR and Talent Acquisition /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
The candidate at this position should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with the hiring team to identify staffing needs and determine the selection criteria to set the process
- Explore and open up potential channels for the sourcing requirements (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives and foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Building effective HR Policies related to recruitment and implementation.
- Managing company's admin activities and day to day operations of the company.
- 1-3 years plus work experience as a Talent Acquisition specialist or similar role.
- Experience of hiring for both IT/Non-IT positions.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Graduation/Post graduation in Human Resources Management or relevant field will be preferred
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!