Newton School – Founder's Office /
ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
NS has primarily 3 internal teams - User acquisition, Pedagogy, Placement. For the first 3 weeks, you will spend time with each function and then later can choose the problem statements you wish to work on.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Talking to students(users), team members and various stakeholders to derive insights, feedback and learnings.
- Identifying and setting up analytics on right data. Analyse it to deliver actionable insights.
- Understanding the student behaviour and gathering insights to suggest improvements in the product.
- Define the key metrics of different functions and make sure they are being completed as per the set targets.
- Talking to different companies to understand the hiring and interview process and setting up an internal process and product to enable the same.
We are a high growth startup, hence the roles will keep evolving at a fast pace. You will be working in a cross functional environment, with no boundaries. All the roles will come with high freedom, tremendous ownership and no limits.
Who we are looking for?
- Has a tremendous sense of ownership.
- Bias for action and ready to get hands dirty.
- Ability to work across different teams.
- Has the ability to break down big problems into smaller chunks.
- Has analytical thinking, problem solving capabilities.
- Always ready to push the boundaries.
Our way of working:
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow.
- High transparency in decision making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- Market Competitive salary
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!