Investment Real Estate – Acquisition Agent (Licensed)
Pittsburgh, PA /
Pennsylvania – Pittsburgh /
Do you have at least 2 years of experience in or around the residential real estate industry? Do you feel like you could spot a house that would be worth a lot more if someone would just put a little (or a lot of) work into it? Are you familiar with terms like ARV, BRRRR and Wholesaling?
At New Western, we're looking for a competitive, resilient, and driven individual to join our team as an Acquisition Agent. Interest rates are higher than they’ve been in a generation, but housing supply is still low, causing a mismatch between buyer and seller expectations.
As a New Western Acquisition Agent, you'll be able to excel in this market. Our Acquisition Agents focus on using their experience and passion for real estate combined with our vast resources including purchasing power, leads, established wholesale relationships, a track record of success and proprietary software to acquire off-market and on-market properties to add to our inventory.
How New Western Delivers Opportunity
- Agents average over 29 transactions per year.
- Access to leads generated by our in-house marketing team.
- An army of sales agents ready to sell the properties you acquire.
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume.
- An integrated hard money lending platform.
- Robust live and on demand learning and development opportunities via New Western University.
- The flexibility to work your way as an independent contractor.
What You Need to Make It Happen
- A high-performance mindset.
- Ability to analyze data and market trends. A natural dealmaker and negotiator.
- Willing to take accountability for your work and results.
- Skilled in communication with polished interpersonal communication skills.
Things to Know
- Our Acquisition Agents have an active Pennsylvania real estate license.
- Just like traditional real estate agents, our Acquisition Agents are independent contractors working on 100% commission.
Who We Are
New Western makes real estate investing more accessible for more people. Operating in most major cities, our marketplace connects more than 150,000 local investors looking to rehab houses with sellers.
As the largest private source of investment properties in the nation, we buy a home every 13 minutes. New Western delivers new opportunity for all—a fresh start for sellers, exclusive inventory for investors, and affordable housing for buyers.
Oh, and did we mention that our unmatched culture and happy teammates have helped New Western be recognized by Glassdoor in 2023 as the #11 Best Place to Work in the US? Sound like what you’re looking for? Then make it happen - apply today to get started.
A Real Estate License will be required for all Investment Real Estate - Acquisition Agent positions. If you are not already licensed, we will provide you more information on how to obtain your license once you begin the interview process.
Learn More About What Its Like To Work At New Western: www.LifeAtNewWestern.com
#cb PM20 #LI-213725096_LS1