Real Estate Acquisition Agent (Licensed)
Greensboro, NC /
North Carolina – Greensboro /
You are a licensed real estate agent with more than 2 years of experience.
While all your friends and family think it must be easy being a realtor in today’s market, you know the reality. You have to work harder than ever as a buyer’s agent competing against multiple over asking price offers while managing your client’s emotions. The phrase “highest and best” has taken on a whole new meaning.
As a New Western Acquisition Agent, you wouldn’t have to battle in that grueling environment.
Our Acquisition Agents focus on using our vast resources including purchasing power, warm leads, established wholesale relationships, a track record of success, and proprietary software to acquire off-market and on-market properties to add to our inventory. They never have to worry about managing their client’s emotional ups and downs that come with today’s real estate climate.
To capitalize on this once in a generation market, you have to do something different!
Founded in 2008, during the peak of the real estate recession, New Western Acquisitions has become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country. We help our select group of real estate investor clients acquire distressed residential investment properties.
Why New Western?
- Our agents average over 30 transactions a year.
- Access our network of warm leads.
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts, and more volume.
- Training, tools & resources to help you excel.
- Robust continuing education offerings.
- Flexibility to work how and where you want.
Our Acquisition Agents Are:
- Competitive, resilient, and driven.
- Skilled communicators with polished interpersonal communication skills.
- Natural deal makers and negotiators.
- Usually just starting their real estate career.
- Read what our agents have to say and get to know them here https://www.newwestern.com/testimonials
Things to Know:
- Our Acquisition Agents don’t want a job, but instead, want to build a business.
- Our Acquisition Agents have an active North Carolina real estate license.
- Just like traditional real estate agents, our Acquisition Agents are independent contractors working 100% commission.
We are actively adding to our team during the COVID-19 pandemic and are taking appropriate safety precautions like social distancing, masks and virtual/phone interviews.