Corporate – Spartan Title /
Under the direction of the Escrow Operations Manager, the Escrow Assistant will assist in the closing of real estate transactions.
As an Escrow Assistant, You Will
- Receipts purchase agreements and provides copies as necessary for the parties.
- Inputs orders into the escrow processing system and prepares working file.
- Maintains the calendar of due dates within escrow processing system on files for closings.
- Prints title commitments/preliminary title reports and mails, faxes or emails with restrictions and exception instruments to appropriate parties
- .Obtains current information for closing including homeowners dues, payoffs, tax certificates, surveys and other documentation.
- Prepares files for closing which includes but is not limited to review of closing documents provided by lender, detailed tax forms, escrow forms, and others by sorting, completing the proper and appropriate documentation.
- Assists in the resolution curative requirements by requesting information from the appropriate parties.
- Prepares, reviews, inputs and deliver HUD settlement statements for approval and preliminary disbursement worksheets.
- Funds closed transactions, receipts other funds collected at closing, and disburses all proceeds to appropriate parties.
- Reviews and signs checks and initiates wire transfers.
- Performs clerical duties including faxes, copying documents, ordering and maintaining supplies, preparing daily bank deposits, and performing daily banking.
- Performs other duties as assigned
We're Looking For A Teammate That Has
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Knowledge of real estate transaction documentation.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of the key touch points of a residential title and closing transaction.
- Working knowledge of title industry systems and software.
We Offer The Following Benefits and Perks
- Full PPO medical and dental Insurance at no cost to employees and additional coverage for dependents.
- Vision insurance and short-term disability.
- 401K Plan with matching.
- Flexible PTO policy.