Digital Marketing Coordinator
Corporate – Marketing
“Somebody once said that in looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.” ― Warren Buffett
New Western Acquisitions was founded in Texas, 2008, during the peak of the housing crisis. Our founders knew that a traditional investment approach to a nontraditional housing situation would now work. The traditional system had to be challenged. It had to be disrupted. New Western sought to prove that there was a better, smarter way to invest in real estate. And we did.
Our expansion has been swift and explosive. To date, New Western has paired enough investors with their ideal investment property to make us one of the largest sellers of distressed investment properties in the nation. Yet we know we are still just scratching the surface of what we can do in our industry.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Hours: Full Time, Exempt
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Location: Corporate- Irving, TX
Summary of Position: The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the enterprise-wide digital marketing efforts and implement digital strategies for the website and digital channels. This person is familiar with digital marketing strategies, tools, benchmarks and trends as it pertains to search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, website performance, etc.
- The primary focus is supporting the company-wide digital marketing efforts
- Support the planning and creation of digital marketing campaigns
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and technologies
- Work closely with other digital marketing team members
- Ensure company brand and messaging standards are maintained in all digital marketing efforts
- Assist with coordination and implementation of digital marketing initiatives
- Assist with project management of digital marketing initiatives
- Ensure tracking tags are in place
- Provide back-end analytics/reporting for digital marketing initiatives
- Provide detailed reports that combine data from various tools
- Gather data from multiple sources and interpret patterns/trends to improve campaigns
- Assist with improving website visibility, maximizing conversions and improving the user experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A team player
- An excellent communicator
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and open office environment
- Basic knowledge of social media, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and paid search ad platforms
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing channels and best practices (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of SEO, paid search ads, social media marketing, email marketing (preferred)
New Western Acquisitions is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.