Investment Real Estate - Sales Agent (Licensed)
Texas – Austin North /
Founded in 2008, during the peak of the real estate recession, New Western Acquisitions has become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country. We help our select group of real estate investor clients acquire distressed residential investment properties.
You are a sharp, driven, high energy individual with an entrepreneurial mindset who doesn’t want a job, but instead wants to build a business. Help us continue our growth and help build your business through outbound real estate sales activities including cold calling, networking and virtual/in-person meetings. Help facilitate the sale of distressed residential properties to real estate investor clients.
Why New Western?
- Gain more experience in your first year compared to your peers.
- Access our network of warm leads.
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume.
- Largest private source of distressed investment properties in the US.
- Access to tools & resources to help you excel, including live and on-demand learning opportunities.
- Never worry about inventory.
- Robust continuing education offerings.
- Flexibility to work how and where you want.
Our Agents Are:
- Competitive, resilient and driven.
- Skilled communicators with polished interpersonal communication skills.
- Natural deal makers and negotiators.
- Usually just starting their real estate career.
Things to Know:
- Our agents have an active Texas real estate license, and you should be willing to take the steps to obtain one.
- Just like traditional real estate agents, our agents are independent contractors working 100% commission.
- Our agents can close a transaction within their first month, unlike traditional realtors who may wait upwards of 6 months to close their first transaction.
Who We Are
New Western makes real estate investing more accessible for more people. Operating in most major cities, our marketplace connects more than 150,000 local investors looking to rehab houses with sellers.
As the largest private source of investment properties in the nation, we buy a home every 13 minutes. New Western delivers new opportunity for all—a fresh start for sellers, exclusive inventory for investors, and affordable housing for buyers.
Oh, and did we mention that our unmatched culture and happy teammates have helped New Western be recognized by Glassdoor in 2023 as the #11 Best Place to Work in the US?
Sound like what you’re looking for? Then make it happen - apply today to get started.
A Real Estate License will be required for all Investment Real Estate - Sales Agent positions. If you are not already licensed, we will provide you more information on how to obtain your license once you begin the interview process.
Learn More About What Its Like To Work At New Western: www.LifeAtNewWestern.com