San Francisco, CA /
Our healthcare system is mostly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
We're connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. We've developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here's some of what we've already accomplished:
1. Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
2. $10M+ in venture funding
3. 200%+ annual growth
Working at NexHealth means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission driven colleagues.
We hail from world class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. We're backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders like Rahul Vohra, Scott Belsky, and Naval Ravikant.
- As our first product manager, you will work closely with our CEO and co-founder
- You will talk directly with users to ideate, research, design, and implement existing or new features/products
- You will work closely with customer success, sales, marketing, and engineering
Sounds like you?
- Technical background: must have computer science degree or 4+ years of hobbyist-level programming experience
- Entrepreneurial: must have launched from scratch something substantial e.g a web or mobile app
- Leadership: must have started or lead an organization e.g a book club
- Artistic: must have "good taste" when it comes to design, user experience, feature trade off
- Empathy: given you're (most likely) not a doctor, you must be able to empathize with end users deeply. Put yourself in their shoes.
- Written communication: must have detailed, thorough, and concise written communication skills
- Experience: you have 2+ years of professional product management experience
-Full medical, dental, and vision
-We love pets!