San Francisco, CA /
Our healthcare system is mostly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
We're connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. We've developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here's some of what we've already accomplished:
1. Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
2. $20M+ in venture funding
3. 200%+ annual growth
Working at NexHealth means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission driven colleagues.
We hail from world class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. We're backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders like Rahul Vohra, Scott Belsky, and Naval Ravikant.
Engineering at NexHealth
This role reports to the CEO and Co-founder.
As the first VP of Engineering at NexHealth, you will work on an exciting mission to improve healthcare. You will lead an organization that is committed to materially improving patient experiences and how healthcare providers run their practice. As an Executive of our growing company, you will work closely with leaders and members of other teams, contribute to team culture and practices, and own the development of our engineering organization.
You will be the technical leader of a team working to build a high ROI solution that serves engineering leaders, hiring managers, and recruiting organizations. Your work will be the bridge between users and providing the backbone of our platform.
- Build and scale a high-performance team through effective hiring, coaching, and development
- Drive engineering practices to increase velocity and productivity at scale
- Develop goals, roadmaps, and delivery dates to help NexHealth scale quickly and sustainably
- Help prioritize, plan, and budget across engineering functions/operations as a member of the engineering leadership team
- Facilitate multidisciplinary projects involving engineering and other teams across NexHealth
- Guide, shape, and support the corporate strategic vision and day-to-day operations as a member of NexHealth's Core Leadership Team
Required skills and experience
- 7+ years of experience building and leading a growing engineering function at a high growth SaaS startup (<5 engineers to >30 within 18 months)
- Passion for building and innovating for world-class smb and enterprise products that support a global client base
- Proven ability to successfully execute against strategy in cooperation with other functions including Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Leadership
- Ability to apply both technical competence, business acumen and interpersonal skills to achieve high ROI for customers
- Experience in environments supporting and developing SaaS enterprise products for large and scaling client bases.
- Must have computer science degree
-Full medical, dental, and vision
-We love pets!