Software Engineering Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Our healthcare system is mostly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
We're connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. We've developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here's some of what we've already accomplished:
1. Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
2. $20M+ in venture funding
3. 200%+ annual growth
Working at NexHealth means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission driven colleagues.
We hail from world class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. We're backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders like Rahul Vohra, Scott Belsky, and Naval Ravikant.
As an Engineering Manager in San Francisco, you'll build and lead a team to develop and improve our bidirectional integrations with Practice Management and Electronic Health Record Systems. Our integrations are key to bringing meaningful value to our doctors and patients as well as our developer partners. As a leader, you will leverage your expertise to drive improvement to our development, performance, and security of our infrastructure.
We are looking for managers that know how to identify, hire, and lead top-talent in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment. You will report to the VP of Engineering and work closely with other leaders across the organization to define the systems and processes to facilitate our rapid growth.
Things that drive you
- Recruiting and building a world-class development team that knows how to deliver great customer experiences.
- First-principles thinking
- Leading and mentoring the team to solve complex problems with elegant, simple solutions
- Deep understanding of the customer experience and business strategy to ensure what we build supports our growth.
Things we are looking for
- 3+ Years Engineering Management experience
- 3+ years prior software engineering experience
- Strong technical abilities with experience in systems design and scale
- Record of improving your team through your leadership and mentoring. Helping the team see their path for growth.
- Prior success in hiring and organizational design.
- Someone that can dig in and code when necessary.
Experience here is a big plus
- 2+ Years Python Development in Production Environment
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Database design and strong SQL skills (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Design, deployment, and management of Distributed Systems
- API Design
-Full medical, dental, and vision
-We love pets!