San Francisco, CA /
Our healthcare system is mostly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
We're connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. We've developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here's some of what we've already accomplished:
1. Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
2. $20M+ in venture funding
3. 200%+ annual growth
Working at NexHealth means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission driven colleagues.
We hail from world class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. We're backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders like Rahul Vohra, Scott Belsky, and Naval Ravikant.
- love to own projects from end to end, executing on designs involving fellow engineers
- are a "hacker" that love to reverse engineer complex systems
- love working in a fast paced environment and can conform to change quickly and efficiently.
- stay organized and focused under pressure
- want to build a product millions of people use
- Collaborate with other team members to continue to scale our architecture, taking into account the needs of today while remaining flexible enough to evolve for the needs of tomorrow
- Participate in all phases of SDLC - requirements, design, and development through testing, deployment, maintenance and support
- Create new microservices and help decompose our monolith
- Build integrations with various client side healthcare softwares that include various SQL databases, APIs, scraping web pages and reading binary files
- Implement seamless deployment processes for distributed NexHealth agents on client servers
- Build our data warehousing and management infrastructure
- Extract new data points based on new features in our product
- 4+ years of professional experience in Python (we're interested in your ability to solve problems than the language used to solve those problems)
- Experience with various SQL flavors (MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, Sybase, etc)
- Web scraping
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with building out an ETL pipeline
- Experience with AWS lambda, beanstalk, RDS and more
- Experience building out a distributed system
- BS in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Experience in implementing CI/CD, and improving/building development processes and tools for developers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including pairing
- Effectively give and receive feedback, both positive and constructive
Your day will consist of:
- Daily standups to stay in sync with a fast moving team
- Implement solutions through the entirety of the SDLC, including testing, deployment, and operationalization
- Designing solutions to feature requirements as prioritized by Product Management
- Working with customers to solve bugs and integration issues
- Troubleshooting production issues as they arise and building a more fault-tolerant system
- Reviewing fellow engineer’s code prior to shipping
- Pairing with other team members, embracing a culture of collaboration and mutual respect to solve complex problems
- Create generic solutions to complex problems
-Full medical, dental, and vision
-We love pets!