VP, Customer Success
San Francisco, CA /
Customer Success /
Hi 👋, we’re NexHealth. Nice to meet you!
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products that improve the lives of healthcare providers and patients every day.
We’re just getting started (1000 customers, 11 million patients) with disrupting the healthcare industry, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We ❤️ where we work, and you can, too.
Who We Are Looking For
- Inspire, recruit and develop top talent Customer Success team leaders and members who bring a customer-centric view to their everyday roles
- Drive strategy to ensure measurable customer success, retention, and expansion across various customer segments
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to drive growth
- Deliver meaningful, strategic and tactical insight to leadership team through customer feedback, business goals, key performance indicators, and customer analysis
- Work closely with Product team to share customer insights that inform future product developments and effectively bring those innovations to bear for optimal customer success
- Manage customer escalations as the senior business owner for their success
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
What You'll Get
- A role that will have a direct and meaningful impact on the lives of healthcare providers and patients that you work with everyday
- Collaborating side by side with a smart, mission-driven and collaborative team who come from successful startups like Airbnb, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub.
- Competitive pay and awesome benefits (including medical, dental, and vision)
What You'll Bring
- Exceptional team leadership, coaching and people development skills
- Strong customer relationship management skills at an executive level
- Understand the importance of culture and values in every team and individual interaction – both internal and external
- Naturally inspirational and motivational
- Pure passion for growing and coaching team members, with an eye on employee experience and engagement
- 5+ years working in a client-facing software services leadership capacity
- Proven success partnering across departments
- Excellent customer engagement, and problem-solving skills
- Experience successfully utilizing change management and business process mapping strategies