Client Partner (Remote)
Denver, CO /
General & Administrative – Sales, General & Administrative /
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
The client partner (CP) owns NTT DATA’s relationship with a set of clients with goals including: Driving customer satisfaction, growing account revenue, and maximizing account profitability. The CP will lead all aspects of NTT DATA’s customer engagement, account gross margin, account strategy, as well as revenue and service delivery. Additionally, the CP will be actively initiating and supporting pre-sales/sales efforts in pursuit of new accounts in partnership with the General Manager and Sales; as well as supporting those new clients along with supporting existing clients by focusing on the following: Customer relationship management, expansion of NTT DATA services within the account(s) assigned, and ensuring the NT DATA delivery team(s) are delivering high-quality work. In this role, CPs will report directly to the General Manager.
Successful CPs will collaborate well with client personnel and NTT DATA team members in technical delivery and business development roles. The CP’s contribution will be measured on business growth and the profitability of client engagements. CPs are expected to manage and grow client engagements to annual revenues between $5M and $25M depending on the CP level.
- Lead multiple accounts revenue & gross margin growth, targeting $5-25M depending on CP level
- Actively collaborate with Sales to hunt for new accounts, targeting 1-10 new logos depending on CP level
- Leverage Sales support, ensure clear GTM messaging across accounts
- Ensure strong client relationships, CSAT, business value realization
- Set client expectations around the value NTT DATA will deliver and manage the team to exceed those expectations
- Actively lead, coach & support matrixed delivery teams on accounts
- Groom delivery and client partner talent to scale accounts as appropriate
- Actively participate in SLT & other matrix support & improvement efforts
- Lead and deliver all programs successfully for customer engagements
- Effectively position NTT DATA as the client’s partner for defining and delivering innovative technology solutions at the speed of a startup
- Manage team expectations and delivery related escalations; Build key talent and leadership within the engagement teams
- Drive adherence to the NTT DATA Delivery Process as part of standard delivery management
- 4+ years' experience in consulting or IT services industries sales
- 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: strong technology solution definition and delivery in a consulting role; account management and business development experience in the services industry; and depth in one or more vertical industries.
- 4+ years of experience leading and managing teams to successful outcomes
- Must be able to resolve issues and manage escalations within engagement teams and directly with the client
- Ability to engage and build relations with senior leadership at Fortune 500 organizations. CP must be able to drive and lead business discussions with domain solutions support from practice managers
- Strong skills in managing P&L for an organization
- Excellent communication to communicate at all levels and presentation skills
- Strong networking skills
- Attributes include strategic thinking, teamwork, ability to influence, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a high level of professionalism and strong attention to detail
Metrics used to evaluate performance as CP:
- Revenue growth
- Account margin
- Total revenue – target between $5M - $25M (to be achieved over a period of years)
- Customer satisfaction – as defined by referenceable clients who actively provide referrals
About NTT DATA Services NTT Data Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85% of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.