Next Games /
Do you want to be part of making and maintaining great mobile games? Do you enjoy understanding systems and breaking them? Next Games is the best place to create highly engaging mobile games with the brightest people in the gaming industry. We’re looking for a QA Wizard with a passion for mobile games and eagerness to take on the next big challenge: To help our teams deliver high quality gaming service experiences to the players.
We appreciate people who take pride in their work and are persistent, not giving up until the job is done with a player-first mentality. As an ideal candidate you would be able to take the overall QA responsibility of a F2P mobile game project.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Constant overview of the project status and the ability to communicate that with various stakeholders in English
- Find out the ins and outs of game projects and their related support services
- Test exciting new features while making sure existing functionality stays amazing
Your skills and experience include:
- Solid experience working in similar roles
- Great attention to detail as well as understanding the big picture
- Ability to learn new tools, systems and workflows
- Good analytical skills and command of spreadsheets
- We appreciate at least a Bachelor level degree
- Passion for playing, and contributing in creation of great F2P mobile games
- Independent and proactive approach to work
- Ability to take feedback and build on it
- Basic understanding of game development process
Our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – guide us in our efforts, so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high here at Next Games and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority.
We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a diverse bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, but first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible but latest by 1st November 2020.