Senior Server Software Engineer
Are you already well seasoned in the field of server software engineering and want to reach even further? You already feel that you have the grip on dotnet technologies and want to move to the next level? We are giving you the opportunity to become a true master of Azure and other cloud technologies. Learn and use all the latest technologies with the help of a supporting and loving team!
We are looking for an experienced Server Software Engineer to be part of our Tech Team responsible for our Technology Platform. Together with other skilled members in the team you will get to work on the platform which enables millions of players around the world to enjoy the games we here at Next Games are creating.
You are curious about what’s new and how things could work, and you have a drive for exceeding your own limits and improve yourself. You are proactive and take pride in building robust and maintainable services.
At Next Games, you get to work on challenging technical tasks and modern cloud technologies. Our team is relatively small, which means that we have very little bureaucracy and that you have the opportunity to take on a wide variety of tasks.
In this role you get to:
- Learn and work with latest cloud technologies
- Be part of developing game server platform hosting millions of players
- Do requirement analysis and designing new features
- Collaborate with other teams and be part of creating great games
- ... And more
As a Server Software Engineer you have:
- Experienced in back-end development
- Experience and interest in cloud technologies (such as Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Great C# programming skills and knowledge of .NET runtime
- Great troubleshooting and communication skills
- Understanding of modern software development practices
- Fluency in English
- Team players
- Attention to detail
- Ability to give and take feedback
- Enthusiasm to take part in designs
- Passion about creating robust server platform for great F2P mobile games
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it.
Here at Next Games are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
We aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV, cover letter and code samples (i.e. GitHub) along with your salary request as soon as possible.