Senior Marketing Manager
Next Games /
Are you a seasoned Marketing Manager with a passion for mass IP entertainment brands? Then look no further and check out this unique opportunity!
Next Games is proud to have a history of collaboration with some of the world’s biggest media properties, such as AMC’s The Walking Dead and Netflix’s Stranger Things. The fans of these properties are people young and young at heart, from all walks of life - not just those traditionally seen as 'gamers’. At Next Games, we seek to delight and entertain players of all kinds. We do this by creating games that expand the worlds of the most beloved media and entertainment properties of our day.
As our new Senior Marketing Manager you will have a wide range of exciting responsibilities relating to Product Marketing, Brand Marketing and Marketing Research.
Areas of Responsibility [Product Marketing]:
- Responsible for formulating the overall Marketing strategy at each stage of the product and user lifetime (from concept to early marketability testing, to soft launch and live game)
- Work together with the product teams to ensure product/market fit and USPs adequate development. Ensure our products marketability and scalability potential
- Own, update and communicate all marketing planning, roadmaps and calendars
- Define product positioning and optimal acquisition funnel
- Work closely with key stakeholders (product, user acquisition, marketing art, community management and more).
- Responsible for Platform relations (pitch decks and all related communications)
Areas of Responsibility [Brand Marketing]:
- Responsible for creative marketing strategies and the overall creative approach as well as all marketing messaging development and implementation: 1) Develop brand identity for our titles – working closely with the IP-holders to ensure alignment and integrated marketing approaches; 2) In charge of executing non-direct marketing activities in close collaboration with the UA team (TV, Influencers and more)
- Ensure leveraging of IPs, brand and all product marketing elements for profitable user acquisition
- Contribute to ASO hypothesis development and testing plans
Areas of Responsibility [Marketing Research]:
- Research the market/competition and develop deep expertise on success/failure factors
- Contribute best/worst practices to the rest of the UA/Marketing and game teams
- Work closely with our Intelligence team to ensure proper audience definitions and adequate player motivations
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience and track record in brand marketing, strategic and operational planning
- Experience in concept planning
- Experience working with mass IP entertainment brands: film, TV, or game brands strongly preferred
- Strong experience in developing and executing creative campaigns with proven impact
- Clear view on the market and competition (mobile gaming)
- Excellent written (and very good verbal) communication skills in English
- Excellent creative and strategic thinker
- Marketing strategist (Brand expert, Performance/ASO good understanding)
- Data-driven, KPIs and results oriented
- Excellent communicator
Our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – guide us in our efforts, so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high here at Next Games and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a diverse bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, but first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the application link as soon as possible as we'll proceed once the right person is found.