Love to Travel? We do too.
Creative work happens when we experience the world away from our keyboard. But travel is difficult, especially business travel, which is fraught with cancelations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families. Not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining how business travel works by creating a company focused on the traveler. Businesses like Stripe, Digital Ocean, Toast and Triplebyte rely on us to make business travel a dream. NexTravel is already processing millions of dollars in bookings every month and growing 30% month over month.
Shall we make the connection?
We're looking for a travel specialist to help operationalize our customer service and travel inquiries. This role will start out by learning all parts of NexTravel as well as responding to all technical and travel customer service inquiries. GDS experience in Sabre, Amadeus, and Travelport are a plus, with proficiency in Sabre required. The ideal candidate will have a love of travel and have experience creating scaleable processes and completing major projects.
This role is perfect for someone looking to advance their career in customer service or operations into creating processes, handling larger scale projects and being responsible for training outside teams to deal with questions and training for implementation, on-boarding, and customer service for NexTravel.
- GDS and internal system queue management
- Interpret air contracts and monitor ticketing contract deadlines
- Process airline schedule changes
- Provide agents with assistance and support
- Provide all forms of assistance and problem solving regarding air travel
- Process and issue airline tickets
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary
- 3+ years current travel industry experience with emphases on airline knowledge
- Minimum three years Sabre GDS air pricing and ticketing knowledge and experience
- Organization skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Adaptable to constant change
- Familiar with ARC guidelines and regulations