Los Angeles, CA
NexTravel empowers businesses to have true ownership over the employee end-to-end booking experience. By providing simple and transparent solutions for our clients to set travel policies, track spend, and build in-depth reports, our clients can enjoy business travel without the complexities, hidden costs and time-consuming manual requirements.
NexTravel is dedicated to providing easy and flexible solutions so our clients can travel smarter.
Summary of position:
The Salesforce Administrator will manage and operate our salesforce.com projects. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to leverage the force.com platform to scale business. The Salesforce Administrator will be independently responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com orgs.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with team processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Sales Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred