Los Angeles, CA
Are you ready to revolutionize a trillion dollar global industry? Do you believe that B2B software should focus on the individual and not feel so corporate? Are you looking for a team that values your ideas and emphasizes collaboration?
Join NexTravel’s team to challenge the travel industry stasis, which is fraught with hidden fees, cancellations, delays, expense reports, and time away from families, not to mention a logistical, financial and accounting nightmare for companies.
We’re reimagining business travel by leveraging the latest technology to disrupt a decades-old infrastructure. As a result, the most innovative companies around the world rely on us to make business travel a dream.
Shall we make the connection?
We're looking for an experienced Designer who balances day-to-day design work with broader user research, in partnership with Marketing, Engineering, and Product Management, to produce engaging, consistent, and intuitive experiences for NexTravel products.
We’re looking for our first in-house designer, who will own both marketing and product design, including our website, interface, and collateral. NexTravel has become an industry leader because of our focus on clean user interfaces and intuitive user experiences. Our designer will believe in rapid prototyping and user testing, asking the right questions and implementing experiments to uncover critical customer problems.
- Design experiences that directly connect to product requirements, specific use cases and user goals.
- Produce design deliverables for each step of the product development process from design exploration to user research examples, to final UI design, including task outlines, workflow diagrams, wireframes, interaction mockups, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Represent the UX voice and be an advocate for the user in all conversations when collaborating closely with developers and product owners.
- Maintain, innovate upon, and surpass industry best practices for UX and product design methods, trends, and processes.
- Work with developers to provide guidance as they build out the UI.
- 4+ years creating product experiences for web-based applications and services.
- Portfolio of UX examples demonstrating design vision and real-world solutions.
- Fluency with design tools for exploring, prototyping, testing, and producing user experiences.
- The ability to develop design solutions from a variety of data and information sources.
- Collaborative communication skills and a proven capacity to prioritize and defend design decisions; strong interpersonal skills and strong opinions that are loosely held.
- You have prior Travel, Hospitality, or SaaS experience
- You’ve conducted user testing and research.
- You’re equally interested in Marketing and Product design, and have experience with both